Past Work Experiences:
(Significant past work experiences, positions -2008-2010)
- Associate Clinical Professor
- Division of Geriatric Psychiatry
- Department of Psychiatry
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- St. Louis, Missouri.
Current Clinical Work:
(current assignments, teaching)
- Nursing home psychiatry rounds
- Treating individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Treating individuals with Autism spectrum disorders
- Attending for inpatient psychiatric unit at State Hospital focusing on treatment resistant schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Volunteer Medical Director, Physician Vitality Program, Ada County Medical Society, Boise, Idaho.
- Areas of Interest (including publications):
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- HSC 1984 Jaihind College, Mumbai, India
- MBBS & MD 1993 Seth GS Medical school, Mumbai, India
- Psychiatry 1998 Hahnemann University School of Medicine Philadelphia, PA.
- Geriatric Psychiatry, 1999 Saint Louis University School of Medicine St. Louis, MO.